Simply review and follow these steps:
A. Eligibility Requirements:
- The eligibility period of submitted projects for the 2021 YYC Music Awards must have release dates between March 1, 2019 and February 28, 2021. This time frame will be strictly enforced, and we will not accept submissions for materials released outside this time frame. ** Nominees for the 2020 awards may not submit the same nominated project.
- "Release date" for YYCMA purposes is defined as the date of the first shipment to retail, radio or posted online release date. Proof of online transaction or shipment may be requested. This applies to all submissions whether single, album or video! (People's Choice and Zackariah and the Prophets categories are excluded from this requirement.)
- Artists from the Calgary area, including Airdrie, Banff, Canmore, Cochrane, Strathmore, and areas up to a maximum 125 km radius of the City of Calgary at the time of submission and at least 6 months prior.
- At least 50% of the artist members must be from the eligibility area.
B. Submissions Deadline:
- To be considered for a 2021 YYC Music Award, submissions must be received by 11:59pm MST on May 31, 2021. No extensions will be granted.
C. Submission Fee:
- There is a $5.00 per category submission fee this year for all Recording and Artistic category submissions. You will see the total cost of your submission at the end of the form. Please note that submission fees are non-refundable if your submission does not meet the eligibility requirements as stated above.
YYCMA 2021 Submission Form
Submission forms for the 2021 YYC Music Awards have been split into two 2 groups:
- Artistic/Recording Categories
- Industry Categories
Select the Category below that you wish to submit to.