Application Opens: March 1, 2018
Application Deadline: May 31, 2018
Nominee Announcement: TBA
YYCMA Awards Night: September 23, 2018
Applying for the 2018 YYC Music Awards is easy. Simply follow these steps:
A. Eligibility Requirements:
- The eligibility period for the 2018 YYC Music Awards is between March 1, 2017 and February 28, 2018. This time frame will be strictly enforced, and we will not accept submissions for materials released outside this time frame.
- "Release date" for YYCMA purposes is defined as the date of the first shipment to retail, radio or posted online release date. Proof of online transaction or shipment may be requested. This applies to all submissions whether single, album or video! (People's Choice and Zackariah and the Prophets categories are excluded from this requirement.)
- Artists from the Calgary area, including Airdrie, Banff, Canmore, Cochrane, Strathmore, and areas up to a maximum 125 km radius of the City of Calgary.
B. Submissions Deadline:
- To be considered for a 2018 YYC Music Award, submissions must be received by midnight on May 31, 2018. No extensions will be granted.
C. Submission Fee:
- There is a $5.00 per category submission fee this year. You will see the total cost of your submission at the end of the form. Please note that submission fees are non-refundable if your submission does not meet the eligibility requirements as stated above.
Visit Online Submission Form to apply!